2. PERSONAL DATA AND THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of Data Subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information that is already in the public domain.
For all of our services, the Data Controller (the company that is responsible for your privacy) is Perfect Integration Limited, registered Company Number: 07161885. Our Registered Office address is 5 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9YQ.
Please see section 12 of this document for the Data Controller’s full contact details.
3. PERSONAL DATA - COOKIES
Perfect Integration uses the information collected from you to provide quotations and maintain communication during the period of your contracted works with us.
Google Analytics provides software which the Perfect Integration website uses to enable cookies to track visitor usage. The software will save a cookie to your computers’ hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website. For further information you can read more about cookie privacy and Google Analytics at: http://www.cookielaw.org/google-analytics-eu-cookie-law.aspx
4. THE TYPE OF INFORMATON THAT IS COLLECTED
Account Information: If you make a telephone enquiry, the personal information we collect might include your name, address, date of birth, landline and/or mobile phone number and email.
Transactional information: If you purchase products or services from us, we might collect debit or credit card details from you. In these circumstances, we do not retain your card information.
Other information you provide to us: Such as that requested in emails or over the telephone to facilitate the provision of services to you.
Online usage information: When you visit or browse our website, we may gather information, which may include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies (as described in the Personal Data – Cookies section).
When you send us your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
We use your information in a number of different ways and what we do depends on the information. When an online visitor fills out an enquiry form, information is captured and stored. This information is stored in an encrypted format on our web server and may also be emailed to us (sensitive purchasing data is not included in the email). This information is only used by us to respond to an online enquiry.
6. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING ANY DATA
To meet Perfect Integration’s contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to potential client queries.
When a customer or prospective customer provides us with information over the telephone or in person, we may capture and store that information within our customer relationship management system or our service desk management system. This information is only used by us to facilitate the provision of products and services to a customer or prospective customer.
We will only use your personal information for legitimate business purposes to provide the products or services you have requested from us or in which you have expressed an interest. These may include some, or all of the following:
- To provide you with the information, customer service, products and services that you request from us
- To send you service messages by text or email, such as order updates
- To process an order or complete a transaction
- To verify you are aged 16 or over
- When you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always give your personal data rights a high priority. Moreover, it is your right not to provide us with any personal information. However, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of our services if you do not.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Perfect Integration Ltd.
8. DISCLOSURE – PERSONAL INFORMATION
Perfect Integration does not pass on information gained from your engagement with the company. However, we may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
9. RETENTION POLICY
Perfect Integration will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
At any point whilst Perfect Integration is in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Perfect Integration refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge. At your request, Perfect Integration can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Perfect Integration Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Perfect Integration, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Perfect Integration will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving license, passport or a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Perfect Integration is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be sent to email@example.com quoting the reference ‘personal data’ or in writing to us at the address details mentioned in section 12, below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Perfect Integration Ltd, you have the right to complain. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office).
The details for each of these contacts are:
FAO: The Data Protection Officer Perfect Integration Ltd, 5 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9YQ Information Commissioners Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk
12. RESOURCES AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our registered office address, quoting the reference ‘Personal Data’. Alternatively, you can telephone 0203 763 4610. Registered Office Address: Perfect Integration Ltd 5 Welbeck Street London W1G 9YQ