Hertfordshire Country House
One of the largest and most challenging projects we are likely to ever be involved in. This 55,000 sq.ft Grade 2* listed property in Hertfordshire, is currently undergoing an incredible, 6 year renovation project, which will turn it into one of the largest private homes in the UK. A double basement of some 44,000 sq.ft is currently under construction and will house a leisure complex, art gallery and classic car museum. Our contract include the design and installation of:
- Full KNX based BMS system.
- Crestron lighting control incorparting DALI and conventional dimming.
- Crestron integrated audio-visual and control system with iPad and bespoke control panels.
- Variety of different loudspeaker sytems ranging from Amina and Sonance plaster-over invisible speakers, Bowers & Wilkins high-end in-wall HiFi speakers behind a stretched silk wall covering, through to a full blown night club system in the bar area, not to mention a discreet Sonance Landscape system throughout the formal gardens.
- State of the art security and CCTV systems with ANPR access control.